Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Price of Liberty & Freedom, Ralph Garafola. If you continue to browse and use this site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website(s).
Website usage terms and conditions are subject to the following terms:
The entire content on these pages is for your general information and viewing only. Information may be subject to change without notice. We expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors that may appear on this site.
This website material is owned by Ralph Garafola. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. All text, scanned documents and images displayed on this site are copyrighted protected and not in the public domain. They are displayed here for the purpose of sales and education. All rights are reserved including but not limited to transmitting, reposting, reproduction, redistributing or commercial use in any form is prohibited.
Unauthorized use of this website or works may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the United States, New Jersey and Florida.
Website links are provided for your convince. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Secure/Safe Shopping Guarantee
Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment.
- Credit card or debit card is processed through our secure site merchant account.
- Payments are securely and instantly processed online in US Dollars.
- We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard.
- Your billing address must match the address on your credit card or debit card.
- Buyers must open and inspect the product at delivery signature.
- In case of shipping damage, artwork must be photographed at time of signature and reported to us immediately via email.
- All packing materials must be saved and used to return the damaged artwork to us.
- NO returns on custom artwork.
- Returns are only permitted if damaged in shipping with proof of damage and return authorization and will be replaced with same Giclee (artwork).
- Damaged painting will be replaced with the same at no expense to you with proof of damage. However, you MUST make these claims within 3 days of delivery.
- Contact us for return authorization and instructions. Please insure returns to assure that they successfully arrive back to us.
- Orders canceled within 2 days of order placement will receive full credit.